What’s not to love about a neighborhood that’s home to dozens of cafés, boutiques, historic buildings, and one of nation’s most famous traffic circles? Dupont Circle is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Washington, DC for a reason. If you’re eager to live in a one-of-a-kind community, you’ll feel right at home after trying these unique Dupont Circle experiences.
- Travel the world without leaving your neighborhood; enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Agora, a Russian-inspired menu at Russia House Lounge, and Irish-American pub fare at Irish Whiskey Public House.
- On Sundays, pick your produce straight from the farm at the Dupont Circle Farmers’ Market, which was voted the Best Farmers’ Market by readers of the Washington City Paper.
- Try the award-winning brunch menu at Beacon Bar & Grill, tucked inside the Beacon Hotel.
Shop ‘Til You Drop
- Rock the latest fashions from EmporiumDNA, Betsy Fisher, and Proper Topper.
- Create your own look at Secondi or Fillmore & 5th.
Spend Time at Iconic Hangouts
- Pick up your favorite book and read the day away at Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe.
- Peruse the exhibits at America’s first museum of modern art, The Phillips Collection, which opened in 1921 in the 19th-century Phillips House.
- Sit by the iconic Dupont Circle fountain (and spend some time people-watching).
- Escape the hustle and bustle at the Spanish Steps.
- Take “game night” to a whole new level at The Board Room, a local bar dedicated to craft beer, cocktails, and everything from Boggle to Yahtzee.
- Step back in time at The Tabard Inn, DC’s oldest continuing running hotel and a hotspot for jazz in Dupont Circle.
Want to Live in Dupont Circle?
Dupont Circle is a truly unique and trendsetting neighborhood in Washington, DC. If you’re planning to buy a home, we’ll help you find it quickly and easily. Explore all available homes in Dupont Circle here, and call us at (202) 256-0639 when you’re ready for a personal tour.